Monday, October 1, 2007

30.09.07

Happy Birthday, Me!

thank you Mr Sponsor for this wonderful gift. yes i will share it with my donut.


Polo Double Black smell so great. love it.

Zerr was all excited about this book. i don't understand why.

after reading somewhere in the middle of the pages i found it to be hilarious. i'm almost hook. to start from the beginning.

my birthday gift from Zerr.

thank you Donut! i will wear it on Hari Raya.

we decided to watch VCD. Mengejar Mas-Mas.

few minutes into the movie Zerr requested to watch a late night show at Studio 21. we rushed and change. forget about shower.

Batam local time 2400wib. the clock strike midnight. Zerr sang me a birthday song on the roadside while we were waiting for an angkot to pass by. i am so touched. thank you dearest.

when we arrived at Nagoya Hill the security said that the building is closed and the late night show is over. not wanting to argue we decided to take a walk. we ended up at Biznet.

i was busy updating my blog and downloading pictures while Zerr was busy updating his profile page. the funny thing and ironically we communicate through chatroom. smile.

one of Zerr friend Budi bought me a drink for my birthday. Pocari Sweat. thank you Budi.

and thank you too for your birthday wish in English.

we stayed till late. up to sahur time. Budi paid for all charges as my birthday treat. thank you again Budi, you are so kind.

sahur time and sleepy.

Budi. he is funny with plenty sense of humour.

while Budi is not eating. we tucked into Ayam Goreng and Tempe Goreng with rice.


it was a good sahur meal. we chatted up to around 0605wib.

say our goodbyes and we head home.

after shower i can't sleep. i decided to watch Mengejar Mas-Mas from the beginning. it is a simple good story and good acting. i love this kind of movie. top ten in my list. Zerr had already fell asleep before the movie end.

once the movie ended. i say my goodnight.

we woke up around 1430wib. i called up to WaveMaster to booked a seat for 1600wib ferry schedule. only to be told the slot is full. the only next available time available is 2100wib. even the last ferry at 2130wib is full. a little dissapointed because i want to join my working colleagues out to Geylang Serai. i got to give it a missed.

let's go BCS. i decided.

since Zerr just started to cultivate book reading, i bought for him a beautiful traditional Batik motif bookmark.

Zerr, keep on reading and keep it as a hobby.

it was a rush hour near to buka puasa. we have not decided what to eat. let's go to Nagoya Hill and try the new food outlet called Warungku.

while waiting and looking for seat, we break our fast with a bottle of Honey Green Tea bought from another stall. we shared the drink.

once seated. Zerr ordered Nasi Pecel while i will have Nasi Goreng Teri Medan.


the food was alright but the service was terrible. not because it was buka puasa time. the staff is not very organise, it make the service bad. all staff are busy serving and wait for patrons dining inside the restaurant. forgetting us, seating outside the restaurant. no ones pay attention to us. my dissapointment was i had 2 order not sent, including my drink until i finished my Nasi Goreng. lucky i had my Honey Green Tea with me. i will still come back to dine but on different day and time. will give them one more chance.

we head on to Hypermart. bought some toiletries for myself and Zerro. it was a busy weekend shopping. so crowded. shortage of cashier and staff, as some had left their station to buka puasa. we can hear the store manager repeatedly requesting the staff to come back to their station once they finished their buka puasa. repeatedly. we had less than 10 items and we got a special queue. thank GOD.

coffee and tea time at Morning Bakery opposite Nagoya Hill.



i and Zerr had a good chat before i had to leave heading to HarbourBay. my ferry scheduled at 2100wib. i will miss my donut. always.

thank you Zerr for accompanying me on this special day. yes! i love you too.

my mobile phone battery went flat.

another crowded place at HarbourBay. thank GOD i got my reservation.

it was an enjoyable ferry ride home. seated next to me is an old man. he told and share some stories with me. story about making decision, story about responsibilities and story about his youth. the only words i have to say to him was thank you for sharing your experience.

and i love his quote: "fikir panjang-panjang dan berkali-kali pun tak guna kalau akal kita pendek"

GOD, thank you. for giving me the chances to meet these wonderful people.

i head down to Little India. something to buy.

oh yes! what was my birthday wish?
peace to the world and stop global warming.

No comments: