Friday, October 5, 2007

04.10.07

a peaceful night. no hassle. no bustle.

i had good rest in the office. my ankle does not hurt anymore.

of recent i drank alot of supplement drink. maybe to boost my energy during the day of puasa. i recommended Kuku Bima Ener-G. comes in 6 flavours, my favourite is Rasa Jambu Merah Jakarta. there is 1 flavour i found unique, ever drink a frizzy coffee? you may try Kuku Bima Ener-G Rasa Kopi.


i have plenty in stock. laugh.

another supplement drink i loved is SidoMuncul C-1000. a vitamin C drink with lemon flavour. it's sugar free. good for your collagen build up and immune system.


i have a standby stock too. laughed.

a simple sahur of Lexus biscuits. Chocolate flavour. yummylicious.

i'm in no mood to have a big meal for sahur.

everthing was set and prepared, yet again my hotel computer system ran very slow. i got to wait.

i was thinking of someone who may be thinking of me or maybe not. recently things are a real roller coster in love life.

40 minutes later. i fixed myself. i do not want to think about it. GOD will show me the truth.

still waiting for the system to be up. what a game this computer is playing.

resting my feet, minus the shoes. laugh.

once the system are up time for room check with Roslee.



everthing in order. stop by the restaurant to see Mas. a little chat.

back to the ofice waiting for the handover.

going back to second home today. to pass to Julie her Mimpi Manis and Mimpi Manis2 Karaoke VCD.

i am shocked to see the house. terrible condition since i'm away. i helped to clean the bathroom. sweep and scrubs.

i freshen up and was hooked to the tracks of Mimpi Manis song playing. till the end. i went to sleep. i only woke up to answer nature call and sleep my way through the evening.

no one wakes me up for buka puasa. terrible them. i took a bite of Ayam Masak Merah, cooked by Julie. it was 2150hrs. shower and ready for work. am i hungry? yes i am. will eat at workplace i decided. quick sopi. don't be late for work.

on my way to work i felt my heart is as fragile as a glass.

i would not want to carry my personal lfe to work. i leave it behind. i leave in the locker.

i'm on duty tonight with Ken and Rafi.

a good head start.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

No comments: