Tuesday, October 2, 2007

01.10.07

i end up shop till late and was at Internet 103.

i finished around 0345hrs. on my way back i met Tom at JavaNet and Eddie at Rowell coffeeshop. i really want to go home.

when i reached home grandma was already in the kitchen. preparing her routine.

grandma took few minutes off to prepare my sahur. thank you so much grandma. i have been troubling you.

i had Sour Plum Juice and for the food it was rice with Ayam Percik and 3 pieces of Otah-Otah.

a sahur with lots of spice. lovely.

wash my face and try to catch a short nap. going to work later. crazy me.

by 0602hrs i am ready for work. kuih routine first.

arriving at work i decided to visit the new renovated canteen. nicely done. look spacious and bright. i like it.


new lay out of tables and chairs as well.

as i step into the office, Sabery passed me a birthday gift from all my senior managers. i was delighted and excited. thank you Sabery.

i am happy. it is a Campo Marzio Design pen. i love it.


thank you Susan, Rizwan, Samm, Steve and Sabery for the wonderful gift.

Rizwan on duty. it was fun working with Fara. we clique, always.

another surprise gift received from Adelina.

a beautiful designed handicraft. my name crafted on it. i loved it people.


will attached this to my gray zipper purse. thank you Adelina and once again to Susan and Rizwan. happily smiled. you people make my day.

i and Fara completed our job and handover was quick. let's go home.

a restoration job goin on at Alkaff bridge.

the bridge is beautiful and colourful. thank you to the late Pacita Abad, great artist.

i am heading to Batam, again.

i was so sleepy. very sleepy.

and i sleep my way there. as i woke up i can feel a pinch of pain on my ankle, ouch.

Zerr was not late. good. thank you dear.

we went to Nagoya Hill to buka puasa. there is a new food oulet just open. Ria Resto.

i love to see this colourful signage board. it is customary for business partner and friends to send and congrulate any new opening store or shops.


we will try the food next time.

we have decided to dine at our favourite, Ayam Goreng Fatmawati.

Zerr had a cut on his finger when he tried to use the tongs. my poor donut. he rushed out for medicated plasters. i'm glad he was fine.

as compliment or condiments, you may choose 5 types of Sambal. my favourites. Sambal Belacan Segar.

i tried Kolak, a dessert similiar to Pengat.

cold and sweet. i loved it.

Zerr tried Pepes Ikan. me, no fish.

our all time favourites, Pepes Jamur.

we were enjoying the meal until a patron raised her voice at one of the staff. what the use of fasting? absent of abstinence. mind you.

i pop in 2 Panadol Extra. hang on sopi. smiled in pain. laugh.

as we were walking towards Studio 21 we saw a new food outlet. The Circuit Cafe. love the shop ambience and set up. we loved the staff uniforms too. will come and visit someday.

read on Zerr.

we had 2 hours to kill before the movie starts at 2055wib. decided to go to Best 1 Internet Cafe. on the same floor with Studio 21, in Nagoya Hill.

near to showtime we bought a bag of Popcorn and drinks. with the pain on my ankle and limping. that night the stairs to my movie seat was my enemy. i hate it. ouch!

i enjoyed the movie once again. Zerr loved the movie. it reminds me of my childhood. i have a lot of fantasies.

my fantasy to fly! i wish tonight i could fly too, the ankle is swelling. ouch!

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: