Sunday, October 21, 2007

20.10.07

taking my own sweet time.

i left the office pretty late. very late i meant. met Rasheed and Aidil on the way out. accompanied them to the nearby 7-Eleven at Riverside Apartment.



i bought Boost chocolate bar. to boost my happiness that is. sweet tooth will tell you that.

took a Night Rider bus home. NR1. a late night bus services provided on Friday night and Saturday night. oh yes, on eve of Public Holiday too.

by 0204hrs, i reached home, freshen up and say hello to my comfy pillow. good night people.

i woke up to a very enticing aroma from the kitchen. i am so curious what's cooking in the kitchen. breakfast is calling.

Laksa Goreng Seafood.

grandma gave me a serving of 1 big bowl. i will definitely finished it. smiled. and freshly brewed Black Coffee to remind me life simple pleasure is in a bean. smile broader.

as i stepped into the bathroom. the sky is orchestrating the sound of thunder. it's going to rain again.

a wet day on my way to work.

i should be in the office by 0900hrs. yes by 0900hrs.

Steve on duty in the morning. i sat at the back office doing updating and running errand for my lady boss. a great day at work.

Susan offered me her Hot Cakes from McDonald's. thank you Susan.

i could not declined. even though i knew the Laksa Goreng Seafood is already heavy in the morning. sweet tooth like me will never declined such offers. never. smiled.

i enjoyed working full day in the office. April gave me a packet of Kit-Kat. thank you sweetie.

April also shared her McDonald's delivery. compliment from Mr Benson. thank you Benson and April. i considered it as lunch.

i work and stayed a little longer in the office. i have fun working today.

going home at my pace. such a breeze today. let's go somewhere.

no, i did not go to Thailand straight from work. i was in Golden Mile Complex to arranged my Thailand trip. i will keep the dates secret. grinned.



i got a good deal from a friend working in the travel agent there. thank you Ms Nit. i knew you don't want me to mention your shop name or unit in my blog. and i don't think you read my blog either. laughed.i stayed awhile soaking in the Thai atmosphere. bought some snacks and went home.

i reached home greeted by my uncle. grandma went out with my brother Ilias. freshen up first. as i was about to ransacked the kitchen for food, they arrived home.

i helped myself to a tiny rice portion and indulged more into the spicy Sardines cooked by grandma.

going against the doctor advise not to eat Sardines ever. i paused and think. we live once. i decided, eat first and think about the consequences later. laughed.

i had good rest and turn in early. goodnight people. may i dream, i'm in Bangkok. Land of Smiles. Chokdee Krap.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: