Friday, October 19, 2007

18.10.07

0016hrs. i heard Zerr on the door. i was happy he is home, my heart whispered. Zerr bought 2 packet of rice with Ayam Penyet. again my heart whispered in excitement. i'm hungry since i missed dinner.

suddenly something turned me off. i managed to put it aside and hand feed Zerr as usual it is but i lost my appetite.

Zerr went to bed immediately after i washed the dishes.

something is really bothering me now. i tried not to think about it too much. i still care for Zerr, that is all i knew. i'm not giving in too much either.

goodnight people.

i woke up around 1024wib. better hurry or i will miss my ferry. scheduled at 1130wib. angkot to Nagoya and we transit to a taxi.


yes. i was quiet throughout the journey. GOD knows what was playing in my mind. i threw it aside. how i miss my ordinary Zerr.

i'm almost late by 2 minutes, thank GOD i make it on time and was the last passenger to board the ferry before it departed.

there was no kind words of loving sentence when i say my goodbye to Zerr. my heart felt heavy. like i'm in trauma and it felt like the wave at the sea. unsettled.


i got some fresh air at the rear deck of the ferry. the sun and the wind make me happy and i would not dive in further to my shattered emotion. GOD will make me strong.

i went to Mustafa Centre to buy some things. a mini shopping before work. just a little therapy to make myself happy. smiled. saw this nicely painted van.

it escalate my mood. i'm fine. let's have drink.

bright and pink Bandung drink. it taste great, from Laju Restaurant. big, big smile.

on the bus ride service 64. saw this lad with the foot on the seat.

i think even without your footwear, it is not of our culture and etiquette to place the foot on the seat. mind you.

the shift started busy. i'm trying not to absorb all the negative aura that surrounds us at that moment. i will be fine and we will survived. i tuned to a positive thinking even i knew it would be a busy day.

i had a bite of a mini Durian Puff from Good Wood Park Hotel, placed on Pia desk. devilicious.

sorry i don't have courtesy when it comes to sweet pastries. thank you.

our ex-trainee Hansey dropped by the office and brought 2 boxes of Shanghai Christine Cake. lovely. all the way from China.


i'm not shy and help myself to 2 pieces after finding out the ingredients not hurting my faith.

Hansey will join us as a full time staff. welcome back Hansey. thank you for the cake and see you on Monday.

it was busy evening with 2 staff manning the counter RC and Zen. we managed. thank you both for being strong.

i'm feeling hungry and was thinking of supper. after all i did not mention any meals for today. let's go Little India after work.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

No comments: