Tuesday, October 16, 2007

15.10.07

in the midst of my sleep i can hear a minor gossip that broke up between my grandma and her neighbouring friend. i wonder who? i can hear they talk about someone wearing expensive dress and someone in the same block had a young boyfriend, 30 years younger. i knew aboout that too. i knew the '30 years younger man' personally. smiled.

GOD pardon me and forgive those who gossip. i considered myself eavesdropping. back to sleep sopi. sleep.

i woke up late. lazy and yawning. i think all the tiredness had sum up and i really need those sleep. i look at my watch and it was 1512hrs. someone is calling my name from the living room. i do recognise the voice. Aunt Masrita and family. Aunt Jun also tag along. hey people! welcome.

the second group arrive. Aunt Linda and Aunt Yanti with their family.

attack of the green and white family. i wore the white T-shirt with green printout. laugh.

this one of my care when she is young. Aunt Jun.

in terms of age, i'm older. in terms of rank she is my senior. go figure.

Nek Rubiah and my grandma. 2 iron ladies.

family talk and connection.

i grew up with these ladies. we shared the same household when we were young.

me with Aunt Yanti. with Aunt Jun and Aunt Yanti.

Aunt Yanti is now known as Esteeyana. nice name.

the talented Aunt Masrita with head scarves. Aunt Linda, slimmer now.

Aunt Linda husband is my buddy in the rebellious teenage years. Aunt Linda is as rebellious as us. laugh.

the White Lebaran Gang.

that guy is Raden, Aunt Jun boyfriend. and that small girl is Ika, Aunt Yanti daughter.

as my Aunts and their family were about to leave. my grandma uncle and his family arrived. i don't even have a hand to take any pictures. i was made the maid of the house. i'm willing. they come in bus load. smiled. a very big family.

i had my dinner of Mee Goreng after everyone had left. finally, i can eat.

thank you grandma. it is nice.

i went out a little early. buying some stuff on my way to work.

on night duty with Frosie and Ken.

felt good to be back at work.

as i step in the office i saw a Black Forrest Cake. compliment from Candy, her end of training attachment with us.

thank you Candy. wishing you all the best for the future.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: