Tuesday, October 23, 2007

22.10.07

the sleep was too good. i woke up at noon. nothing to do and i make no plan.

since breakfast had passed, let's brunch. i have all the left over Kuih Raya in the box given by grandma.

sweet tooth like me won't complaint.

i switch on the TV and was half asleep most of time.

i went to the bedroom and make myself comfortable in the bed. while grandma took over the remote control from me. wake me up for dinner grandma.

i woke up to a sizzling sound in the kitchen. grandma had prepared Ayam dan Telur Masak Kicap. i opted for the second.

i had my dinner. i enjoyed my dinner. thank you grandma.

thank you GOD for always providing food. and always providing me strength. now sopi, use your will and get ready for work, tonight i'm on duty.

i went down on a different staircase this evening. looking at the lift still under upgrading.

i wonder and tell myself. when should i upgrade my good self? i will.

i left the house early. i have something to buy on the way to work at Jalan Besar. since i have time, i drop by Internet 103 and stayed for an hour.

time's up. go to work sopi.

as i reached workplace it started to rain. thank GOD.

met our trainee Lay Yian while clocking in.
welcome on board for the first night duty of your life.

i hope you will enjoy the graveyard shift. smiled.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

No comments: