Sunday, October 7, 2007

06.10.07

while waiting for Zerr to come home i had a Red Bean Bread and Coconut Jam Bread. these breads are not like our regular bread. the fillings are so good. for the Red Bean Bread they did not used Red Bean Paste but Whole Red Bean cooked with Grated Coconut and Sugar. tasty and sweet. as for the Coconut Bread, the filling is not made of Kaya or finely Sugared Grated Coconut. it used a thick jam cooked with Coconut Juice and Broadly Grated Coconut. yummy. don't get it? i'm sorry. it was delicious in any way.

my sahur for the night.

soon i finished my bread. freshen up and went to bed.

i woke up the next morning and Zerr are nowhere to be seen. Zerr did not come home.

a little dissappointed. i turned on the TV. still in hope that Zerr will turn up.

many hours later until i were about to leave the house Zerr still not home. i am not alarmed. i guessed we are not meant to meet this time.


i tried to keep my dissappointment in a distance. i hope all are well with Zerr.

managed to catch the 1130wib ferry back to Singapore.

should not think too much. i slept my way to Singapore.

i guessed the feeling pulled me down a little. i brave the day. i leave it in the locker.

a little busy about work. managed to handle. good for me. i'm occupied.

while at in the office i received a belated birthday gift from Frosie and Pia. thank you so much girls. i love the shirt.

it seem i can save on Hari Raya shopping. laughed.

thank you for the notes too. it makes my day.

a personal thank you to Pia for being my listening ears. thank you dear. smiled.

i was too lazy to visit the canteen. Pia gave me a bowl of instant noodles from the Phillipines. thank you so much. always make my day look brighter.

Supreme Mini Meal, with Bulalo Flavored Mie. it's beef flavoured. actually. so nice i wished i had 10 bowls. laughed.

snack attack. we munched on some snacks i brought back from Batam and RC assortments of biscuits.

but the hot favourite was Apollo Bluberry Layer Cake. a real treat to my senses. love it.

next time i promise i will bring the Chocolate flavour.

time passed by so quick. i felt good. i felt better. i look inside myself and tell my very soul i'm happy. yes. i promised not to be so worked up on things that are not planned.

life is short. i will give everything i love to do a shot. laugh.

goodnight. grandma i'm coming home.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: