Monday, October 15, 2007

14.10.07

i woke up late morning and make sure all in order at home.

later went out for a walk in Little India. need to buy a pair of pants. white pants.


i visited the newly open bazaar for Deepavali. nothing much. i ended up buying a Kurta and a white half length pants. laugh.

i came home just in time. as i were about to change into something comfortable, a group of relatives came. this was the beginning.


followed by many more relatives of near and far. all are welcome. many guest and hours later, i decided that i need to go and visit my grandaunt Rubiah. i called her Nek Sapna.my Aunt Tina were supposed to call and we supposed to meet there. no news, i make a move.

i arrived around 2030hrs. a 30 minutes of 2 bus rides. i was greeted by Tok Ali.

Mee Goreng were cooked up and served hot from the stove. yummy. nice and spicy.

i had a taste of the left over Beef Rendang. taste great too.

still waiting for my aunt Tina to arrive.

finally she arrived with my cousin Fadzli and brother Ilias.

women talk. i just listen. no comment.

the happy go lucky Nek Sapna. most of us called her "Nenek Rock". big smile.

my brother Ilias a good eater, helped himself to the spicy Mee Goreng without shy.

that is my cousin Fadzli. a handsome 'romeo' now.

time's up. i'm going to pay a visit to Sam house in Ubi Avenue.

i arrived 2 hours late at Sam house. thank you to Aunt Tina.

met Haniz whom just come back from Kuala Lumpur, Abang Ras and importantly Jack Daddy at Sam house. i helped myself to the self cook Raya food and Raya kuih by Sam.

they were talking about the Malaysian astronauts. i was talking to Haniz about Kuala Lumpur scene. off topic.

i went home not too long. its 2305hrs on my watch.

thank you Nek Sapna and Sam for the wonderful meals at your respective home.

i felt dead tired. freshen up and say my good night to the world.

me sleeping now.

No comments: