Friday, October 26, 2007

25.10.07

a good start at work. peaceful night.

i felt hungry out of moment. ordered take away Chinese food. we all ordered according to taste. smiled.

the food arrived and i took a bite from Zen, just sampling the Fried Seafood Rice.


Fried Beef Hor Fun for me. i cannot finish my food.

i kept half to be finished later after the night audit.

getting myself busy with work. all is done. smiled.

returned to finish my food.

done. waiting for Kalai for room check.

0530hrs. proceed with the room check.


all in order.

cannot wait for the shift to end. clearing my last year Annual Leave.
happy i will be away from work, making time for myself.

see you people next week.

went off with Rasheed. going for breakfast.

breakfast at Zion Road Rasheed? should we?

i ordered Lontong with extra Fried Egg and Bargedil. while Rasheed had Mee Siam with extra Fried Chicken Wings. someone called me earlier on, wanted to join my trip but no news up to now. boring, for the waiting. make up your mind please.


the breakfast was good that i don't care if that person would join me. it would not make a big difference.

Batam here i come. scheduled for 1025 ferry.

as i was seated, i saw Donna from afar. Donna and his friend is going to Batam too.

we took the same ferry. it was gossip and more juicer gossip ferry trip this time.

sending them to Windsor Square Hotel for check in.

i stayed awhile before heading home and make friend with the taxi driver, Abang Men. nice chatting.

arrived Zerr wasn't home. it's not new and that does not bother me. i can't even bother to call.

i felt beaten and tired. sleep was all i care.

i woke up around 1745wib. getting ready to meet Donna at Windsor Square Hotel.

Zerr still not home. all i hope he is well.

almost full moon tonight. i observed the moon and felt that my relationship is distance for the past month with Zerr.

never would i gave up. how bad it became, my love is still there. compromise is the feeling i'm searching now.

i arrived just in time. Donna and his partner just finished dinner.

let's go Karaoke. Donna suggested.

we had a good time singing away and Yvonne came later to join us. nice to see you again Yvonne.

now seems like Yvonne is the regular contributor for Batam economy. hard laugh.

i heard he had a boyfriend now. congratulations.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

No comments: