Monday, October 8, 2007

07.10.07

i stopped by at Balestier internet cafe. doing some project updates and replying some mails. Mr Sponsor make me laugh while interacting in the chatroom. one of the happiest moment is knowing that Ning Baizura is getting married next January. end of January. i'm not sure if i'm invited by Ning or Vernon. laugh, big laugh. i will still apply my leave. will make it 5 days leave. smiled.

i finished after 1 and half hour spend. i paid S$2.00. very affordable.

my hunger pang when i saw a 7-Eleven nearby. i will hold it till i got back. bought some juice and chocolates for my brother Ilias at home.

now go home sopi. i walked home crossing Jalan Toa Payoh. by overhead bridge that is.

i reached home and to my surprised i had some Spaghetti Bolognese waiting at the table for sahur and it's from 7-Eleven. laugh. i found the new Vitagen with Collagen bottle is cute. no different in taste. i guessed it is one of those beuty drinks. smile. grandma choice.

i really enjoyed both. thank you grandma. my brother loved the Oreo White Chocolates Wafer. brush your teeth after that.

i went to bed after freshen up. grandma made me sleep just below her bed. good.

i woke up to a cloudy day outside. my eyes are lazy to open. do i have to work? laugh.

it started to rain before i left the house. helped grandma with the laundry hang outside to dry. faster sopi.

my brother Ilias was busy at grandpa place. spring cleaning. soon these few days will do it for grandma place. smile. for now i'm going to work.

it was slightly busy when we start the shift. good. we will be occupied.

my first time dinner in the renovated canteen. i'm there because i heard there was Sambal Tiram. Spicy Oysters? love it and i'm going against the doctor advise. we live once. laughed.

my tongue burning from the so spicy Sambal but i loved it.

another busy night. non-stop of guest arrival. we managed to cope.

i think of not going home tonight. i'm going to a field trip.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: