Monday, November 26, 2007

25.11.07

a good start of night shift. happy.

ordered BLTC for supper. happier.


i enjoyed the meal before running the night audit.

all done. time for a room check with Roslee.


perfect all in order.

sat in the Business Centre for awhile, watching at Steven doing his job.

time seems slow, waiting for the next shift to arrived and take over.

Reena and Frosie final check before handing over.

i stayed to finished some e-mail and met Candy in the office. Candy said she brought something for me. i'm excited. smiled.

Candy called this mixture of Peanuts, Anchovies and Garlic as Bawang.

i called it Mixed Nuts. smiled.

'salamat' Candy for the Bawang. i would enjoy it at home.

on my way home stopped by the 7-Eleven store to topped up my EZLink card. low in value.

i wonder how i have miscalculate the fares for this month or i'm just going out too much. laughed.

bus service 143 arrived in time. good.

i reached home. settled down for few minutes before making myself some Cabbage Sandwich from the left over. lovely.

ate and shower and sleep.goodnight residents.

i woke up to a hungry pang. had some rice with Lemak Tahu Kering. very, very nice.

thank you grandma for the lunch.

i thought of watching TV. end up with an interesting Tamil movie. followed with a little nap in the living room. laugh.

grandma woke me up and told me to have dinner.

i skipped and had a delicious Cupcakes instead. thank you grandma.

before i turned blue with boredom. i decided to meet Nit and Mr Sponsor at GoldenMile Complex for a karaoke session. wear simple they said.

alright i will meet you all at 2130hrs or a little late. of course i would want to keep my promise.

bus service 980. a smooth yet sleepy journey. yawned.

i arrived at GoldenMile Complex greeted by few fellow Thai friends and Mr Sponsor was no where to be seen. as i arrived in front of the Thai Disco i saw Mr Sponsor with Nit. hello people nice to meet you here. Nit was dress to party. i am amazed how Nit would survived in a 5inches stiletto. amazing.

Mr Sponsor was wearing a prototype NingClix.SG T-shirt. smiled. i still waiting for mine.

we went into the karaoke room and i leave my shyness outside at the door. i had met too many new friends. i cannot recall their name as they sound a little same. 16persons on a table can turn the place upside down. laughed.

i had a drink from someone. i knew it was Coke, it taste like Coke. i felt my head suddenly spin and also felt my heartbeat went faster. what drink is that? i should asked for my favourite drink, Pepsi. Mr Sponsor and Nit ensured there is was no alcoholic drinks for me.

i really need to go to the gents. excused me. i felt hot, especially on my chest.

in and out of the washroom is no fun. i just controlled myself avoiding to trouble Nit and Mr Sponsor for their wonderful evening. GOD help me.

i will managed. despite all that uneasy feeling i managed to sing a few songs. strange but true. smiled.

excused me again. i need to repeat myself to the gents.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: