Friday, November 9, 2007

08.11.07

it was a peaceful holiday eve.

the attack of the hunger pang.

snack time Seaweed rice Crackers.

while finishing the night audit, i dig in the biscuits in the tin.

yummylicious.

room check with Roslee.


all in order.

it was a sleepy night. i blamed on the cold rainy weather outside.

hang on few more hours to go.

i did not delay my departure from the office. happy working.

it was still raining outside, on my way home.

such a time to sleep.

i did sleep in the bus service 143 and end up with a kind soul waking me up. we have arrived the final destination, Toa Payoh Interchange. i missed my bus stop. oh yes! thank you to the kind gentleman who have waken me up. thank you. if not i would have spend my lovely day in the bus sleeping.

arriving home, freshen up. with the weather still cold and raining i went straight to bed. goodnight.

i woke up around 1710hrs. what a very good sleep i had.

feeling hungry i help myself to some rice with Kuah Lemak Sayur and Fried Chicken.

thank you grandma for the dinner.

shower and getting ready for a walk. getting some fresh air. leaving the house early. went to Rowell Road to buy some stuff.

stopped by internet 103. updating some pictures.

a new art gallery nearby had open. Post-Musuem.


i like the place. managed by the same people from the cafe next door.

near to 2205hrs. time to go to work. tonight on duty with April, Ken and Zul.

early on my shift, 'stole' 2 Hershey's Kisses, Cookies n Cream from April.

thank you April. love it.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: