Sunday, November 25, 2007

24.11.07

i will take things slowly. it does hurt when i tried to move my right arm. ouch!

munching on my Cheese Kaya Bread.

thank to grandma. the bread had turn a little hard but i do not waste food. Reena offered me her Bread to be eaten with Cheez Whiz, a Cheese Spread. i will try one for now.


too much is no good. the Cheez Whiz taste salty if too much but i did enjoy it.

we have hungry people at the front desk. namely Frosie and Reena. laughed. they ordered from the room service menu.

Reena had plain Hor Fun and it looks boring. the taste was funnier.

Reena shared some with me. thank you. i will try to finished it. i will.

busy with my auditing and such. this pain slowly irritates and limited my movement.

Frosie on other hand could not finish her Nasi Goreng with Shrimp.

what a waste dear. i felt sad but i could not help either. my appetite just could not arrive with the pain on my shoulder.

room check at 0545hrs with Roslee.


all in order. good. except my shoulder. it felt worse.

nothing much left to do just waiting for the next shift taking over.

when Zen arrived she offered me Chunkee, a chewy cookies.

thank you dear. compensating the pain i'm suffering all night long. laughed.

as soon as i hand over the duty i'm in the rush to meet the doctor not too far away.

bus service 51. Raffles Hospital, here i come. i was the fist patient. smile.



less than 30minutes i'm done with the doctor and pharmacist. i can't wait to get home. Dr Choo said a pulled ligament on my shoulder was the cause of the pain. no worries about my joints. perhaps i need to have a better control of my right hand from now. no lifting of heavy things. the maximum allowed, 5kilograms. the pain results from my last visits and it had not fully healed. Dr Choo suggested i stretch my arms before doing anything. i will listen to her. i declined a one day MC. thank you Dr Choo.

bus service 130 heading home. i slept throughout the journey as i'm feeling tired. managed to wake up in time before alighting.

as soon as i arrived home i jumped to the kitchen and helped myself to Bread with Peanut Butter Jelly, Epok-Epok Kentang, Gendang Kasturi and a cup of warm Tea with Milk. perfect. followed by my medication. lovely. smiled.

thank you grandma for the breakfast. proceed to freshen up and ready for sleep. good night citizen.

i woke up at 1300hrs to my loyal alarm. had a slice of Bread and pop in my medication. i'm back to have my sleep within minutes. at this point i just want to sleep. good night again.

grandma insist i wake up and had my dinner. thank you for caring grandma.

i had rice with some Kubis Goreng and kerupuk Belinjau.

shower and ready for work. i felt lethargic. a different feeling swept me once i step out of the door. i am ready.

bus service 143 to work. the traffic was like crazy along Orchard Road. populated with locals, expatriates and foreigner. shop till you drop. envy sopi. tried to spot a good place for nice location to shoot some pictures. i have got an idea.


left and right with beautiful Christmas decoration and Christmas Tree. called it Christmas in the Tropical. i should come here with my brother Ilias, one day. just like last year.

i survived the traffic. good.

tonight i'm on duty with Frosie and Reena.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

No comments: