Sunday, September 30, 2007

29.09.07

wake up sopi, sahur time. beside the Fried Egg and Bening Bayam i had a consolation Sambal Sotong. yummy!

on top of that, Ikan Kering Kurau with Sambal Belacan, i tell you it's a sinfully fantastic.

thank you grandma. thank GOD for the food on our table. sleep no more. get ready for work. i left the house early. 0546hrs.

went to Toa Payoh Central doing my bank errands and settling all outstanding bills. thank you to modern technology called ATM and AXS. i took MRT to City Hall.

it was a slow morning at work and all went smooth. except for a female guest whom i had been acquaintance, were pressuring me a little but nevertheless i give the extra mile. thank you for giving me the opportunity to served you. always.

handing over of shift went smoothly.

i rushed to Vivo City to meet Mr Sponsor. the shy Mr Sponsor bought me a birthday gift. thank you so much Mr Sponsor. you never forget.

since it is a fasting month we planned a birthday meal treat on other date suitable for dinner. sure i will remember. thank you once more and in advance.

after Mr Sponsor left, i dig the child inside of me by visiting Toys R Us. i was tickling happy.

should i get a toy for myself tomorrow. perhaps.

i made a last minute appointment to meet my dear Zerr. i missed him too much. 3 weeks apart we have not met. Batam here i come. 1845hrs ferry schedule.

it was a sleepy ride. i break my fast with a cup of distilled water, compliment of the ferry operator.

i arrived at Ayam Goreng Fatmawati as planned but Zerr is no where to be seen. i waited 1hour and 5minutes and Zerr yet to turn up.

i decided not to be upset and not going to wait any seconds. i did called on Zerr mobile but it was switch off. grinned. this age to be too upset? no!

i arranged another plan. dinner on my own. i decided to eat at The Noodle House in CenterPoint. ordered myself La Mien with Dumpling Soup and a plate of Ayam Goreng Tepung. i ate happily by myself.




the food was good. the service too.

i decided to visit some friend at Hotel Prima Asia. a quick chat, i'm on my way to Hotel Windsor Square at Jodoh by foot. i have not made any appointment but trust me you will certainly meet some Singaporean friends.

i was right. met the funny Yvonne. he was sitting at the security post surrounded by beautiful and good looking boys. sorry i'm taken and not available. laugh. we were later joined by beautiful Noel. he make everyone laugh with his antics.

some of my seniors start to crawl down from their rooms. it is Anuar birthday. Happy Birthday Abang Anuar.

Noel feeding Anuar his birthday cake.

let share the cake.

i decided to head home. hopefully Zerr will be at home. i promised myself not to be angry. i will.

GOD.

WATERMARK:

No comments: