Monday, September 24, 2007

23.09.07

another night seem quiet. it was a Saturday night. everywhere else was bursting with fun except for our hotel lobby. good for us. smiled. it means all is under control.

decided to treat April and Zen supper. what a choice? i just had it yesterday. Jumbo Hot Dog.

for myself, i ordered Fish and Chips. well the portion look too small, compared from my previous order. cost cutting perhaps. laugh.

as i were about to tuck in April shared with me her Chicken Burrito from KFC. thank you dear.

i could not finished my small portion of Fish and Chips. feeling quite full now. to be continued. smile.

once i'm done with my night auditing i sat quietly and tuck into my own left over. considering this sahur.

thank you GOD for the food.

this weird towering empty can drinks are meant to be someone lantern project. i cannot say much, just wishing you, good luck!

err. it does not look appealing to me like a lantern. sorry.

came Zen sharing her Choco Chips. thank you Zen. and this time i got 2 packets. happy.

well my auditing near complete.

room check with Fendi.


all in order.

i was eager to go home. no wasting time in handing over duty. by 0743hrs i clocked out.

a quiet Sunday morning along Clemenceau Avenue. no traffic.

bus 143. home.

reached home i freshen up. i decided not to switch on the TV. everyone else was asleep. the sky turns dark, soon heavy rain pouring. just in time, GOD send. it was a perfect timing for a sleep. good night neighbours.

i woke up around 1416hrs on hearing a loud conversation between grandma and a male person just outside the house. someone is buying my grandma Kopchor. my grandma Kopchor is selling like hotcakes. all are gone before i'm fully awake. thank you GOD.

i did not know why but i'm feeling lazy. blame it on the weather perhaps. i went into the bedroom and continued my sleepy journey only after awake for about an hour.

Ilias tap me on my shoulder while i was asleep. my brother is going home to Yishun. take care brother. until next week we will meet and i promised i will take you out to Geylang. take care.

grandma don't really need a high falsetto to wake me up. her voice send chill to my spine and i'm awake like magic. it was 8minutes before buka puasa. i dashed to the basin to wash my face.

today we skipped rice. grandma made Mee Goreng. i can see we had Bubur Masjid compliment from Tok Saadon., grandma younger brother. i was asleep when he came. thank you Tok.

grandma longing for Longan Drink. me too. smile.

once buka puasa is done i rest for awhile before getting ready for work. managed to catch Britney Spears on VMA. my oh my. what she think she was doing? i forgive you. i like Chris Brown.

Zul called me up and told me not to bring or buy supper. i never did Zul, big smile. Zul will bring food for us. i'm all excited.

i arrived 59minutes early in the office. Sabery was nowhere to be seen or heard. it was not busy. Sabery came down from the restaurant, just had his Escargots and forgot that it was near handing over time. i see.

Zul brought us Lontong. it smell good. it should taste good.

take a peek and i saw some Sambosa. i help myself to a piece. lovely.

thank you to Zul and his family. especially to his mum. Terima Kasih Makcik.

it will be a busy night on our shift. no problem.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

MERBAU:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.