Wednesday, September 5, 2007

05.09.2007

hmm.. i find it funny..

my close friend preferred me telling the world everything in my blog.

my colleagues missed my previous style of blogging.

i knew i have no many readers hitting my blog site. i am not into a race!

whatever i write in previous blog is based on actual facts. no fantasy, no crazy penned. no cheat and no lies. it is all about me.

some people are upset. and few are so upset. what the heck? hehehe..

i can't promise to feed the readers my whole fully and truthful boring life story everyday. but i will try to update up to my limit.

perhaps starting with the next blog.

thank you for your live feedback and comment, it also keep me wondering why they(the readers) never leave a mark (comment) in my blog. why?

let see tomorrow.

if by chance you can, please watch 'Jakarta Undercover':

Loosely based on the best-selling controversial book of the same name by Moammar Emka, the film reveals the sleazy nightlife of Jakarta unlike anything we have ever seen before. A stripper (Luna Maya) has to protect her younger brother who incidentally witnesses a murder committed by three guys. Along the sibling's journey to hide, they have to walk through dangerous roads of underground life in Jakarta filled with sex, drugs and corrupted money.

No comments: