Sunday, September 16, 2007

15.09.07

i had the simplest sahur. Fried Egg with rice and Bawang Kicap.

i stayed awake up till 0703hrs before heading back to my dreamland. it was raining outside and pretty cold.

i woke up in time and get ready for work.

with a pain on my ankle i tried not to move too much.

a new outlet just getting ready to open anytime soon this month. Okinawa Mimigar.

buka puasa with a glass of water, that will do at the moment as i was loosing appetite due to the pain on my ankle. thank you to Zen for sharing her Hopia Ube. that is the only real food that i had since the buka puasa. lovely.

floor and room check. i bring Zen along as i need someone to accompany me in my condition. bumped into Rasheed who was patrolling on the 5th floor, pool area.

the time we reached there the pool just closed. sorry guest.

an hour to go before my shift ended. thank you GOD. i was resting in the office.

as i moved so slow. going home was like a treacherous routine. ouch! pain please go away.


let's go home.

felt victorious when i arrived at the bus stop. happy and smiled.

thank you GOD.

WATERMARK:

ICONIC:

No comments: